~Youth Golf Team~
Warm Springs Golf Course has a program designed to prepare junior golfers for competitive golf. This program will prepare young golfers for Junior High and High School competition. To participate in the full-day golf team, the athlete must be able to play 9-holes of golf.
GOLF TEAM INFORMATION
- The team will meet once a week between June and August
- Training begins at 8:30 am and ends at 3:30 pm
- The half-day option starts at 8:30 am and ends at 12:00 pm
- All golfers on the team need to be on time, and dress responsibly for the day's weather.
- Athlete's should represent themselves in a respectful manner at all times and be responsible for their personal possessions
- Lunch is the responsibility of the participants
- Athlete decides which day of the week they will participate, then sticks with that schedule throughout the summer
2019 Cost: Full day - $395.00 / half day $225.00 (half day is available on Wednesday only)
Tuesdays:June 4 - August 13; no class on July 2
Wednesday: June 5 - August 14; no class on July 3
Thursday: June 6 - August 15; no class on July 4